'Dare To Bare' Is a Celebration of Bodies of All Shapes and Sizes
Dare To Bare is Movemeant Foundation's flagship outdoor charity fitness event where we show women what really matters – that our looks are just one piece of our incredible being. We move. We sweat. We ride. We celebrate bodies of all shapes and sizes by working out in our sports bras, which act as a symbol that we are fighting for those battling eating disorders, body image issues, lack of self worth and depression.
Join us for SoulCycle, our most popular set of classes at 'Dare To Bare' and fundraise for a good cause! Or sweat it out with your favorite fitness instructors for just $20 per class!
SoulCycle VIP Admission is a $75 registration fee + a required commitment to fundraise $2,000 in order to ride. SoulCycle General Admission is a $35 registration fee + a required commitment to fundraise $350 in order to ride. All other classes, from The Dailey Method to TRX to Bootcamp to Power Yoga and more is just $20 per class.
- 10:30 Don't Worry Be 'Yonce Dance Class - Opening Dance Party with Shonna Chiles! (FREE and open to the public!)
- 11 am SoulCycle with Jenny Gaither, Lauren McHale and Kamelle Mills (minimum fundraising of $350 required to ride)
- 11 am Full Body HIIT - A bootcamp for every level designed by Bianca Buresh of Body by Buresh
- 11 am Power Yoga with Sadie Chanlett-Avery of Clif Bar (FREE and open to the public!)
- 11 am TRX with master trainers from the TRX Training Center
- 12 pm SoulCycle with Heather Anderson, MK Hurlbutt, and Lindy Flowers (minimum fundraising of $350 required to ride)
- 12 pm Barre by The Dailey Method with Jill Dailey, Founder of The Dailey Method
- 12 pm KickassCORE with Heather McKenzie of Move Your Asana
- 12 pm TRX with master trainers from the TRX Training Center
- 1:00 pm Totally 90s dance class with Shonna Chiles
- 1:00 pm SoulCycle with Paula Markey, Luigi Aldon and Rachael Brooke (minimum fundraising of $350 required to ride)
- 1:00 pm Power Yoga with Libby Murfey of Yoga Flow and The Pad Studios
- 1:00 pm TRX with master trainers from the TRX Training Center
What does my registration include?
Thanks to the generosity of London's leading premium women's activewear brand, Sweaty Betty, each registrant receives a 'Dare To Bare' branded Sweaty Betty Infinity Workout Sports Bra (featured below, value of $65; limit one per person even if registering for multiple classes) to wear to the event. You'll also receive a complimentary gift bag filled with everything you need, from snacks to sunglasses and more, for a memorable day working out with your #fitfam.